quarta-feira, março 23, 2005

David Brent (the office)

“What is the single most important thing for a company? Is it the building? Is it the stock? Is it the turnover? It’s the people, investment in people. My proudest moment here wasn’t when I increased profits by 17%, or cut expenditure without losing a single member of staff. No. It was a young Greek guy, first job in the country, hardly spoke a word of English, but he came to me and he went ‘Mr. Brent, will you be the Godfather to my child?’.Didn’t happen in the end. We had to let him go, he was rubbish. He was rubbish!”
Brent

“If a good man comes to me, and says thank you David, for the opportunity and continued support in the work-related arena, but I’ve done that, I wanna better myself, I wanna move on, then I can make that dream come true, to, AKA, for you.”
David

Quem conhece esta série vai adorar o blog http://homepage.mac.com/elliottday/theoffice/index.html , quem não conhece, vá comprar o dvd.

Sem comentários:

Seguidores

Arquivo do blogue